Past Design Teams

Friday, August 13, 2010

More Echo Park Hallowen cards

So, I created a few more cards using the new Echo Park Halloween line... these papers are awesome and the cardstock stickers are perfect for popping up with Helmar Zapdots...you simply sprinkle them with baby powder so they are not sticky and then use the Zapdots to lift them off the paper where you want...

I created this four square card:


I trimmed out the cardstock sticker circle with orange and then popped it up with a Zapdot; mounting equal size squares of the yummy paper onto a black card base...

and then I have to say that I am in LOVE with these legs...those curly shoes are to die for and as soon as I saw them I knew I had to make a skirt and tuck them in...


The skirt trim is part of one of the cardstock stickers and so is the pumpkin...which I backed with black cardstock so you could see his spooky face... aren't those tiny letter stickers delish...LOVE them!!!
Hope you drop by the Echo Park fan page and say hello...fantastic ideas pop up all the time!!
Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments: