Past Design Teams

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I'm a page map girl!!!

Did you see me...did you see me??? I made the Page Maps Card Maps section this month!!! I was so pumped to get an email from Becky Fleck asking me to create a card from one of her amazing sketches...


isn't this just the cutest sketch... the card is just 3 1/2 x 8...how fun is this size!!!

and here is my card using the delish new My Minds Eye Colorful Christmas:



what a great experience to create from one of the best sketch artist's sketches!!!!

I hope you'll check out all the other amazing designs in the September Page Maps newsletter!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

6 comments:

Tricia said...

woop woop! You kept that a secret! wowzers! congrats!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

How exciting!! I love, love, love her sketches! Your card is wonderful!

papertrails leaver said...

Hats off to you Lynda! That's a great honor and well deserved! Cute card you created from the sketch. Congratulations!

wendy said...

Congratulations!! You did a great job :) and deserve it

mustangkayla said...

Thats very cool! Congrats!

marcibun said...

Congrats Lynda! That's an amazing card. Kudos friend :)