Past Design Teams

Thursday, January 29, 2009

One of my favorite days each month...

When we get close to the end of the month it means reveal time for project work for Paper Popsicles and I have to say that I totally LOVE the kit I got to work with this month. At first I was totally intimidated by the beautifuil Websters Pages Papers in the kit...and then I went through my pictures and things just clicked....these papers are rich, lush, and have so many beautiful details that you can't help but want to savor every little scrap of them...

here is a picture of the Hello Beautiful kit that will go on sale February 1 at Paper Popscicles:


and here are the details of what you'll find in your kit:
February 2009 Mini-Kit, Hello Beautiful $12.50

6 12x12 double sided by Webster's Pages
4 12x12 coordinating cardstock
12 double sided journaling cards by Webster's Pages in analterable cd case
1 package of vinyl Thickers by American Crafts
1 pack of 100 Rhinestones by Kaiser Crafts
1 set of glossy extras by Heidi Swapp

and here are the projects I completed using the kit...


this paper is perfect for school portraits...

black and white photos...

I even used one of the journaling cards to make this card:

and this one:

and I used scraps from everything else to make this one:

and my absolute favorite one:


this is an amazing kit...and yes, she calls it a MINI-kit...and for $12.50 it is a steal with some of the hotest papers you can get your hands on!!! So be sure to pick yours up fast on February 1st... and just so you can see...here are the other kits for February:
this one is called Cream of Mushroom and features the wonderful new Lillbean Soup pattern papers...also for $12.50!

this is the large kit and it features pattern paper from Best Creations Inc and that amazing Maya Road album...I mean look at all you get...and for only $25.00!


and finally....this is the card kit for $12.50

be sure to get over to the store early on February 1 to be sure to get your favorite before they are gone!!!

and mark your calendars for Febrary 6-7-8 for our Love is in the Air online crop...sure to get good fun right before the Valentine holiday!!!

2 comments:

marcibun said...

I think this may be my favorite projects that you've ever done - you worked that kit so beautifully. I hope I get one before they sell out...

Valerie Chmielak said...

You do such beautiful work Lynda!! I love how beautiful your cards are,adn those LOs are gorgeous!