Past Design Teams

Friday, January 30, 2009

CPS sketch #100

This weeks sketch at Card Positioning Systems is awesome to say the least....and it is their 100th sketch!!! And of course as soon as I saw it I had an idea....and it didn't work; man I hate when that happens.......then another idea...and that one did not work either...step away from the craft room I did for a few days....so finally....I figured something out that I really like!!!

Here is the sketch:


and here is my card...I know, I know..more Websters Pages....at some point I will have used all the products from my Paper Popsicles kit, but until that time I will continue to pull them out to do other wonderful things.
Card base is from Joanne's, Pattern paper: Websters Pages, chipboard: Scenic Route, and ribbon: May Arts.

1 comment:

JoanneK said...

One of my favorite cards from you!!! Amazing job girl! That is a great sketch too!