Past Design Teams

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Holiday happiness...

It has been such a truly magical day here in Washington. Although I am very tired of the snow, I found myself so happy to see it falling today...the flakes drifting towards the ground... I stopped more than once to just sit on the couch and look out the window at the beauty of it all... I think on this day especially the child-like wonder captures all of us...from the magic of our special visitor to the dreams of a white Christmas coming true...

I continued on my project to get my scrapbook room in order...man do I have a LOT of stuff in that small space. I did not realize until I started sorting through the boxes of things that I have received in the last six months exactly how much I have gotten... I am very fortunate to have won so many wonderful prizes and been given such a wide variety of scrappy supplies!!!

My goal is to have my space all put together with room for my new Expression by the end of the weekend... I am not sure if I'll be keeping the Expression in there or not since I need the computer to use the Design Studio....decisions, decisions....
I did manage to pull out my stamps and got some Unity images ready to go on some thank you cards! We also used another one of those cute penguins to make our tags for the goodie bags we took to our neighbors yesterday...here they are...didn't the girls do a great job coloring again:



we used another penguin from the same set to do some of our holiday cards:

I hope you holiday was filled with family, friends, and wonderful memories...

No comments: