Past Design Teams

Saturday, July 26, 2008

More recent layouts...

I realized that I did not post these layouts here on my blog...

the first is another layout I did using my Visiting Therapist kit from I Am A Scrapaholic...I still have things left...so you never know when another page, card, or something else will show up!


and then there are some digital layouts I made using the wonderful digital kit you can pick up over at Dixie Pieces: http://dixiepieces.com/catalog/cotton-candy-digital-scrapbook-p-98.html






Krista's kits are packed full of wonderful digital elements and the price is so right at just $6.99 for the full kit...
Have a wonderful day...and create something wonderful!!! (even if only memories)

4 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

Those are great, I'm LOVING the digital layouts - you did a fab job with Krista's kit.

Michele said...

Um...holy cow! That's the biggest donut I've ever seen! How many calories does that thing have?

Jackie G said...

These all are so beautiful Lynda!! Again, you are such an amazing scrapper!!
I especially love the one of your kitty!! Very very beautiful!!

btw, I tagged you on my blog!! Come take a look!!! hehe (no laughing at my "confessions"!! lol)

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Hi there, saw that you were also nominated by Jackie for the blog award. I had to stop by and take a look... I'm glad I did. I really really LOVE all of your designs. You are SUPER talented.

I'll be visiting again really soon.

Velma (N2ScrapN4Fun)