Past Design Teams

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Last day of kindergarten

Amazing....time has just flown by...it seemed like just yesterday that I watched you climb on the bus for the first time to head off to start your very first day of kindergarten...


and now...here you are today...so grown up...and now officially a first grader!!!


you kids had so much fun at your final day celebration....my favorite was the water balloon toss....the squeals and giggles were too much!!!



Congratulations Princess...I am so proud of all you have done this year!!!

I put a statue of my beautiful kitty in my garden....she even has a heart tag with her name on it. I find myself looking longlingly out my window at her under the tree...and looking up from my scrap table to see if the sound I heard is her....but it is not. Miss you Stinkbug...

No comments: