Past Design Teams

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another card for the 2 Sketches 4 you sketch blog

I so love the sketches from the 2 Sketches 4 you blog...they are so much fun...you can flip them and come up with TONS of inspiration!!!


I needed to put together a holder for the Starbucks card that I bought for my oldest dd's teacher, so I thought this sketch was perfect to create a card/gift card holder...



I used some wonderful trim from Creative Cafe, a tag from K&Co, a Prima felt flower, and a dew drop for the flower center. I finished things off by drawing the stitching around the outside of the tag... I think it turned out cute and I'm sure her teacher will like it...

I've been working on a bunch of design team projects.....I am looking forward to posting them on July 1st...so be sure to stop back by and check them out....

Have a wonderful day!!!!

6 comments:

Bev said...

Love your take on the sketch - fabulous!

marcibun said...

Great idea! I love the papers you picked.

Laura Davis said...

Lynda,
This is fabulous!!! I love your take on my sketch!! The gift card is perfect:)
Laura

Lori K said...

WOnderful idea! Looks fabulous.

Unknown said...

now that this is darling! Great idea :)

Lea L. said...

Very cute...love that you made it into a gift card holder! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea