Past Design Teams

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Growing in Unity Day 2

 Hello Unity friends, today is Day 2 for my week as the Growing In Unity Artist.  Today I am sharing with you another project I have created using the same Succ-y Without You stamp set that I used yesterday.  

For my project, I stamped the main plant image from the stamp set onto white cardstock using Memento ink.  I then colored the image with Copic markers.  I then used some brown pigment ink to edge the card.  I then stamped the sentiment along the bottom.


I just LOVE this stamp set and how detailed this image is!



I hope you will take a look at this awesome stamp set and see all the wonderful things you can do with it!

Happy crafting...and hope to see you tomorrow!!

Lynda

19 comments:

Debbie Farrell said...

Love the colors and softness of this. Beautiful!!!

Wilma DeG said...

What a lovely card... your coloring is wonderful! ❤

Teri Keefer said...

Great card! The coloring is amazing!

Amber Sheaves said...

It's beautiful. I love the way you've colored it!

Amber Sheaves said...

It's beautiful. I love the way you've colored it!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the way you colored this image! Beautiful card!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

Love the beautiful colors! Saved image as "inspiration!" :)

Glennis F said...

Fantastic colouring - they look so real!

KT Fit Kitty said...

You've got the colouring of succulents nailed! They are gorgeous! Such a fun sentiment too! I've only got two succulents but I love them!

{S} said...

I adore this image! I wish I had joined the membership to get it.

Becca Yahrling said...

Your coloring is just gorgeous and spot on!! We love succulents (well, all plants really! lol) and the one that looks like a rose is my favorite.

LuAnne said...

Love this card! Your coloring is very realistic.

Cindy Holmes said...

BEEEEEAUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL looking succulents! They look so real!

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful card! I love this stamp.

Phaline Mays said...

I love your coloring! I am not a fan of succulents as a general rule, but this is beautiful.

AZNikki said...

This is beautiful. I love the way you colored it.

Rachel Duong said...

I love this card and the way you colored it. Each plant is so pretty in itself and the details of another color you chose for the tips of the plant is beautiful. It really makes a difference and I am excited to try this out!

Denise S. said...

Beautiful coloring and I like the inked edges.

jules said...

So pretty....I love the distressed looking edge.