Past Design Teams

Thursday, May 07, 2015

Red Rubber Inspirational #219

Time for a new inspirational on the Red Rubber Inspirational blog.  I chose a Thank You theme.  So...pull out your stamps and create a Give Thanks project and link it up!

I used the Floral Collage stamp set and stamped both images onto white cardstock.  I then stamped the Caring Cards 1 sentiment onto a scrap of cardstock.  Both images were colored with Copics and then backed with colored cardstock.  I then added them to the card base.



I hope you will pull out your stamps and create something for my inspirational challenge!

This will be my final creation as a member of the Red Rubber Designs creative team.  We are relocating in the next month or so, so I have to focus on getting our home ready to sell and then start over again creating a new home in our new location.

Happy crafting...Lynda

1 comment:

Drea Slee said...

So pretty!! Fabulous coloring Lynda! Good luck with your move! We're going to miss you! (: