Past Design Teams

Friday, May 01, 2015

New challenge time at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog

It's time for a new challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog!  Our theme is "Anything Goes"...one of my favorite themes!!

Our sponsor this cycle is Oak Pond Creations who has wonderful digital images that you can find in their Etsy shop here:



I received the wonderful Stargazer Lilies image to work with:




I adore these flowers...so fragrant and well they were my flower in my wedding, so I was excited to color them up to match the ones that I had on that special day.

I printed the image and colored it with my Copic markers.  I really worked hard with my blender pen to make each petal a little different from the next because no flower is perfect.  I then rounded the corners on the panel and added it to my card base that is a simple pink color with a single strip of washi across the middle to coordinate the colors together.  The final step was adding this rubon sentiment from my stash.


I hope you will join our challenge this cycle...link up your project to the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog!

Happy crafting...Lynda

1 comment:

Andree said...

This is a wonderful card Lynda. You've coloured the lilies beautifully. They are my favourite flower too xx