Past Design Teams

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Wednesday, Wednesday....

January brought about three new images from Chi Chi Memories for you to use in your crafting...










I am working with Happy Girl this week.  I printed her onto white cardstock.  I then colored her with my Copic markers.  I then fussy cut the image out.  I then covered my card base with these fun pattern papers; leaving a small amount of the blue showing to bring out the blue in her outfit and the ponytail holders.  I then added the happy birthday sticker to the front.  She is added using foam tape for some extra dimension.




I hope you'll check out the other fabulous designs using the new release this month on the Chi Chi Memories blog.

Happy crafting.....Lynda

I'm entering this card into the following:
Anya, Oddies, and Others - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - What's New
Avenue 613 - Anything Goes
Kit and Clowder - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

This is a wonderful porject! The composition is great and the color integration spot on. Love the image, as well. Nice job! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

~ginny said...

Lynda - glad you're sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C! I agree with Chana above and I really like the four different papers you used to make the patterned background. Your coloring of her hair is delightful - [I love redheads!]
~ginny,
DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG / twist: “Matching Envelope”]
Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]