Past Design Teams

Sunday, January 04, 2015

New linky blog party at Anya, Oddies, and Others....





So...my gal pal Melissa and I have been kicking around an idea for a long time to start a sharing type blog just for fun.  
So without further adieu....we are starting the year off with a new blog for all our stamping friends.  We want you to share your craftiness with others just for fun and inspiration.

The new Linky Party blog, Anya, Oddies, and Others! is all about stamps.  Link up current creations on the correct page (easy).  We have specific companies featured, but we also have the 'Others' page where you can link up any stamp manufacturer.  The catch...we want you to use one of the craft options we are asking to see (again, easy).

Check back every Wednesday - just saying!  


I shared two projects for the launch of the blog...

My first is using a Unity company image.  The Unity January options are color blue, wooden embellishment, butterfly or sticker.  You are asked to use at least one of these in addition to your Unity stamped image.
 

For my card I used this wonderful Faceless beauty image by Unity.  I colored her with my Copics.  I then backed the image with blue cardstock and added the wooden bird above her.

My second uses a Lawn Fawn image.  The Lawn Fawn January options are color black, sentiment, frame, and glitter/sparkles.  Use at least one of these options in addition to your Lawn Fawn image.



For this card I used the cute image from the Winter Penguin set and the happy sentiment...then wrote the birthday to match...  I then colored the image with my Copics and doodled my border.

Be sure to check out the blog and link up a project for one of the featured companies or the "Any other brand" linky...which is an anything goes...so lets just say you have something for that one...don't you??  :o)

Happy crafting....Lynda

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute cards! It was fun chatting with you yesterday!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Hi Lynda! I just wanted to let you know you were one of the winners from my Seasons Giving Blog Hop!! If you could please email me your contact information then I can get your package sent out. Congrats!! Here is my email Floralfantasy@charter(dot)net. The post is up on my blog if you want to check it out and see which prize you won. :)