Past Design Teams

Sunday, May 05, 2019

2019 Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



It's time!!!  Love when the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop happens...having lived in Seattle for almost 18 years.....I have a good collection of coffee themed items...so I love to participate in this hop!!  So...welcome to my first card for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!

I've been watercoloring a lot lately and enjoying the feel of imperfection that can come from using this medium.  For my first card I stamped the images from the Warmth of Winter Unity KOTM 12/14 onto watercolor paper using Versafine black ink.  I then used Prima Pan Watercolors to color her in.  I just love this image and have used it a lot for cooler weather greeting cards and projects.

I then trimmed the image and rounded the corners.  I then inked the edges and added some glossy accents to the heart on her cup.  I then rounded the corners on the pattern paper and added it to the card base; rounding the corners on it as well. 

Since tomorrow is Monday....this sentiment is very true...Caffeine is a girl's best friend...


I hope you will pull out your coffee themed items and join in the fun!  I've got a few more cards in the works...

Happy crafting...Lynda

11 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the floral background on this lovely card!

~amy~ said...

Yay Lynda! So happy to see you link up! This is a beauty!

tonyamaries said...

Love the detail and colors on this!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so warm and cozy. I'd love to snuggle up with a warm latte when I see this. TFS!!
Karen L

Billie A said...

Pretty image and card. I like the colors.

New Creations said...

So pretty, love your beautiful coloring!

Becca Yahrling said...

Well, I love everything by Unity and this is no exception. I love how you just added rosy cheeks to her face. This is just beautiful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully colored and the flowers along the background do provide a Spring like look. Our Spring has been a cold one too!

Fikreta said...

its fabulous!

Hetty said...

Beautiful coffee card.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Fabulous card! I love this Unity stamp!