Past Design Teams

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Bella and Simon

Hi Time for Tea fans...So excited to share with you today a project featuring a combination of images from two new releases.... The main image is Beats Bella and the kitty is from the add on Sleeping Simon kitty image from the Reading Rosie and Ralph set. Both images are colored with Prismacolor Pencils. I then fussy cut the main image out and fussy cut Simon. I found this wonderful pattern paper in my stash and added it to my card base. I then added the LOVE to the front; which was a paperclip that I snapped the back off of. I used my fussy cutting skills to trim away her hands from her body and phone and tucked that cute little kitty right there on her lap! Simon has a little bit of foam tape behind his body to keep him up on her lap and it also makes her hands stand up a bit from the rest of the image.


You can find these and all the new release images in the new Time For Tea Designs website here:




Happy crafting....Lynda




No comments: