Past Design Teams

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Another Coffee Lovers Bloghop project

It's time for my third project for the hop...




love all the projects shared on the Coffee Lovers Bloghop!!

This is another image we received as a freebie in a prior Coffee Lovers Bloghop, but there isn't a name attached to the file.



For this one I printed the image on white cardstock and then colored it with my Prismacolor pencils.  I decided to add the polkadots to the coffee sleeve so it looked more realistic.  I then added it to the cardbase using foam tape.  The cardbase was covered with this fun worn paint looking pattern paper.  I then added the sentiment sticker.

I hope you'll make some time to play along if you can...

Happy crafting...Lynda

17 comments:

Jerrie said...

OOH, I am loving the colors you have used. This card is fantastic!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love your awesome coffee card, Lynda!
Thanks for sharing it in the Coffee Loving Card Makers Spring Blog Hop. Have a blessed week.
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

P.S. For another fun challenge, I warmly invite you to play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we offer fabulous prizes. Our current sponsor is ($25) to Simon Says Stamp. I hope you will join the fun!
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Karen Letchworth said...

Fabulous card, Lynda!

I love it. Thanks for sharing it in the Coffee Blog Hop.

Have a blessed day,
Karen Letchworth

StampingbugKerry said...

Fun! Great use of the previous hop freebies! :)

~amy~ said...

EXcellent Lynda...looks great on that color blocked panel!

Shelly said...

This is fabulous!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the red, white & blue! Very pretty.

New Creations said...

This is so beautiful!

Ann said...

So creative, love your distressed panels.

Fikreta said...

very beautiful!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love your shading on the cup!!

Ericka Strange said...

Great card. Love the colors so pretty.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this and the colors. The worn paint background is perfect for your cup.

Arianna Barbara said...

Really nice!!!

Tink said...

Pretty card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful card!!! Great work!!!

Hetty said...

Great background to your beautiful cup.