Past Design Teams

Monday, October 03, 2016

Christmas Has Come Early Blog Hop

Welcome to the Time For Tea Designs Christmas has come early hop.

Our October release is now available and we're having a hop to showcase these wonderful new images!!!  If you are here from Nicole's blog you are on the right track...if not you will want to start at the beginning on the Time for Tea Designs blog:

In this release we have Christmas Robin:

Cutie Christmas Elf:

Santa Baby:

and Sleding:

For my project I used the Christmas Robin image.  I printed her onto white cardstock and colored her with my Prismacolor pencils.  I then fussy cut the image out.  I then added her to my card base that I covered with pattern paper.  She is popped off the page with foam tape.  I decided she needed to be standing in some snow, so I cut a strip of cardstock to represent drifting snow in the woods.



Our hop will rum from October 3 - 17 with the winners announced on the Time for Tea Designs blog on October 21.

Be sure to leave a comment on each stop along the way...we have some awesome prizes for this hop:

Prize 1 - winner will pick 3 Time For Tea Designs images (Open International)
Prize 2 - winner 2 tickets to the NEC Birmingham Hobby Crafts Show (UK Only)


From here you will hop along to see what the talented Denielle has created for you on her blog:

Happy Crafting....Lynda

3 comments:

Bunny said...

Love the beautiful blue and red outfit. It goes great with her red hair. Great birch trees and I love the little fuzzy at the end of her hat. Cute card.

Diane said...

What a smart way to use the paper to make a scene for the stamp. Your coloring is wonderful.

Romina said...

I love it your card! really is stunnig