Past Design Teams

Thursday, April 09, 2015

Sweet Stamp Shop Grand Re-opening

Sweet Stamp Shop is having a Grand Re-opening...and the owner posted a freebie in a special facebook group and asked for samples made with it.  So for the Designer Showcase I opted to make this fun card.  I am a HUGE oolong tea drinker, so I adore this image...  I decided it would be cute and fun to make the image into a tag like a tea bag for my card front.  I colored my image with Copic markers that matched this pattern paper in my stash.  I then used a paper trimmer to trim the white cardstock into the teabag shape.  I then used the tiny stapler in my stash to add the hang tag; onto which I wrote "miss you".  I trimmed each word of the sentiment out and inked the edges.  I added these below the colored image using foam tape.




I think this is such a cute new stamp...  be sure to keep an eye on the store and blog for this and other cute new images!!!

Happy crafting...Lynda

9 comments:

Kaitlyn Swing said...

I really love this design! Love the look that it is in a tea bag =D

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute! Love this set! Fun sentiment!

Rachel said...

Love your card! This set is adorable!

Sarah said...

This is so cute! Love the tea bag look :)

~amy~ said...

Super CUTE!!!

Sridhar Chandrasekaran said...

You have such an insightful blog. Thanks for sharing. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. Interesting! All the best for your future blogging journey.

Mary-Anne V said...

Fun how you used a tea bag base to showcase the image.

Annie LaVallee-Curtis said...

What a super fun card! Love that you put the image on a "tea bag", too cute! Beautiful work :)

Mary Holshouser said...

this is darling Love how you broke up the words.
thanks for sharing a great card.