Past Design Teams

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Time for a new challenge on the Cuttin' and Stampin' blog!  This time our theme is Girly...
We were lucky enough to be given these amazing Prima products to create with:
PRIMA FLOWER EMBELLISHMENTS
PRIMA LAZER CUT CHIPBOARD

PRIMA PAPER PACK 

 PRIMA CLEAR STAMPS


For my card I started by stamping the jar onto a scrap piece of acetate.  I then cut it out very carefully.  I then covered my card front with this wonderful pattern paper.  I then stamped the fairy and butterfly onto the pattern paper.  I stamped the jar onto a scrap piece of grey cardstock and trimmed the lid.  I adhered the grey cardstock the the acetate and layered the acetate over the stamped fairy and butterfly.  I then stamped the sentiment from the Prima coffee line onto cream cardstock and inked it to match the pattern paper.  I then fussy cut the image and attached it to my card front using staples; lining them up the the ones in the stamped image.  I then added the crystal rose next to the sentiment.



I adore this pattern paper and hope that you fill join our girly challenge this time.  Be sure to link up your project to the blog post!

Happy crafting...Lynda

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Love this, background is fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx