Past Design Teams

Saturday, March 28, 2015

New release at Time for Tea

It is new release time at Time for Tea and this month their are some super cute images coming out.  This one titled Veterinarian girl was a must have to color up first with all these adorable animal images!!!

I printed the image onto white cardstock and colored it in with my Copic markers.  I then mounted it onto my card that I had covered with pattern papers from the Fancy Pants Parkbench line.  The sentiment is washi tape, the flower is from Prima, the blue brad and that cute felt heart are all from my stash.


Be sure to keep an eye on the Time for Tea blog for more samples using the newest release images!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda


1 comment:

Nanda said...

Oh I just love this image. You did a great job with it, your card looks great.