Past Design Teams

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Just Some Lines

So sad that this month was the last challenge on the Just Some Lines facebook page.  I have LOVED working with Jehanne's images...her art is so beautiful!

So...that being said...here are some of my final projects using her wonderful images...


This card I used for the challenge...it uses the cute Big Hat Girls 1 image!


this card features the Valentine Sheep image.



this card features the Sweethearts image, this cute hashtag wood piece I found in my stash, and this great "love" sentiment from Alyssa Bennett (she sells via Facebook)


this one is created using Valentine sheep little cupid and the same "love" stamp from Alyssa Bennett.

Finally this image that I created in January for their Challenge on the facebook page that for some reason never made it onto my blog at any point.  It features the Emo Rose image colored with my distress markers.



I also did not find this card using the Emo Poppy Fairy image:


I hope you'll visit her shop and pick up some of her beautiful artwork!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

I'm sad it's over too! I always enjoyed playing there! Your cards are so beautiful! I really enjoy Jehanne's designs.

Diane said...

Wonderful group of lovely designs.

Hugs Diane

Denise said...

I love Your talent and that lamb angel stamp is fantastic. Just also wanted You to know I've decided to follow You and learn from You-Denise