Past Design Teams

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy Anniversary to me...and Chi Chi Wednesday...

So it's not only Wednesday, which means I post a project featuring a project from Chi Chi Memories...today is also my Anniversary.  Mark and I are celebrating 21 years this year....so I used this adorable Little Fox image to create my card for him this year:



For my card I first printed the cute fox onto white cardstock and colored him with my Copic markers.  I then fussy cut the image out.  I then took my white card base and doodled the border.  I then added the rubon and then popped the fox up onto the card using some foam tape.  I am thinking my husband will really like this card...it's almost as sweet as he is!



Happy crafting.....Lynda

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year!
Love that sweet fox!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Happy anniversary

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Happy New Year, this is so super cute!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Lynda this is super cute. Loving the edge doodling.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}