Our theme for November is Gratitude. Very fitting for the month that we in the USA celebrate Thanksgiving. For my card I found this wonderful quote online from Marcel Proust:
Let us be grateful for people that make us happy;
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
This is the perfect quote to match up with this wonderful image by Digistamps4Joy titled Lillies for you:
I started by printing the image onto white cardstock. I first decided on the pattern papers that I wanted to use and then colored her with my Copic markers to match the papers. I then fussy cut the image out. I then trimmed the quote using some fun edged scissors. I then covered my card base with these wonderful pattern papers.
What are you grateful for? What does gratitude mean to you? I am grateful for living in an area that allows me to spend most of our summer months outdoors; cool sunny weather and no rain for a few months. It allows me to grow a garden and harvest vegetables for our family all summer long. So from July until October I don't buy a single tomato at the grocery store and we enjoy an abundance of delicious red sweetness from just outside the back door.
So...pull out some supplies and craft something based on our theme and be sure to link it up prior to our deadline.
You just might find yourself the winner of one of our fabulous prizes this month from our amazing sponsors.
Our challenge this month is sponsored by Digistamps4Joy. Be sure to check out all the wonderful images offered in their store here.
The sponsors and prizes for this challenge are:
- A prize package of a $10 worth of images, from DigiStamps4Joy, our guest sponsors this month, for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
- Three digital images from Ike's Art for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
- One digital image from Creative Bug Digital Stamps for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
- One digital designer paper (made to order in a few different ways) from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
- One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.
Entering this card into the following:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Sister Act Challenge #81 - Anything Goes
613 Avenue - Anything Goes Thank you twist