Past Design Teams

Friday, May 16, 2014

Girl's talk

Chi Chi Memories has done a limited time freebie again this month...the first 30 that went to the blog could download the image for free.  Now you can find the image in the Chi Chi Memories store.

see....isn't she cute...here is what I did with her:


I first pulled the image into my photo editing program and added her once.  I then added her a second time and flipped the image.  I then printed it out and cut out each image into circles (thought bubbles).  I then colored each using my Copics; making them similar, but not identical in colors.  I then covered my card front with this wonderful paper I won from Lawn Fawn last month.  Isn't this Let's Polka Collection paper and flair sooo cute!!!  

You have time to enter the challenge on the Chi Chi Memories challenge blog....you need to follow the provided sketch on your project....but you just might win some free images to add to your collection!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

Entering this card into the following challenges:



1 comment:

Sparkly Engineer said...

So cute the way you flipped the image. Love the chatty girls.