Past Design Teams

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Time for a Chi Chi Memories hop!!!




Chi Chi Memories is having a little spring HOP from April 1st through April 7th. The designers have some marvelous things to share featuring the NEW Releases for April!! Get excited, these new images are A-DOR-A-BLE!
If you have arrived at my page from Karen's you are in the right place. If not, please start at the beginning, Chi Chi Memories.
To be eligible to win you will need to join CCM's blog/FB page. Then you need to visit each blog and leave a comment. There will be two winners who will receive 2 single DIGIs and a 50% off coupon for the online store good for one purchase.”

I decided to work with the Bunny Girl image...she is just soooo cute!
I printed her onto white cardstock and colored her with my Copics.  I then picked these wonderful pattern paper scraps that made a great background behind her.  The sentiment is a digital image from Pickled Potpourri.  The flower and button are from the Red Rubber Designs store.


Now...hop on over to Lysa's blog to see what she has created for you...

In case you get lost along the way...here is the hop order:

I'd love for you to become a blog follower if you like my work...

Happy crafting....Lynda

12 comments:

Melissa said...

What a cutie!

Scrappy Canuck said...

Lynda, this is such a great card! Love the colours!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Awesome creation Lynda, I just love your coloring and that felt flower is fabulous!! Hugs:)

Unknown said...

Cute, cute card

1CardCreator said...

Cute card, sweet image too. Thanks for stopping by and hopping along with Perfect Paper Crafting, best of luck to you! ~Diane

LORi said...

Super cute!! Hugs - Lori

Vishu said...

awesome card.

Anonymous said...

Adorable image Lynda! Fab coloring… so cute!

Sara Stacey said...

Lovely Easter theme to this digi and love your card x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh my Linda, this card is just lovely. I do so love the bright orange and green colour combo...so spring-y !! Such a cute image too...may have to add it to my collection. Thanks so much for the inspiration. Off to the next stop on the blog hop.

Andrea Tully said...

She is gorgeous Lynda, just love your card xx

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is so fun. I love the colors you chose for this one.