Past Design Teams

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Wednesday What What???

You know what that means...time for another fun project featuring an image from Chi Chi Memories.  The March release consists of four individual images this month.  There is Lets be Friends - girl and boy, and Fighter - girl and boy.  I decided to work with the Fighter girl image.



For my card I printed her out on plain white cardstock.  I then colored her with my Copics and fussy cut the image out.  I then doodled the border onto my card front.  I then added the letter stickers to spell out my sentiment.  I think she's awesome!



Be sure to check out all the other wonderful ideas featuring this month's release on the Chi Chi Memories blog.

Happy crafting....Lynda

1 comment:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Super cute with a fun sentiment