Past Design Teams

Saturday, March 15, 2014

New cute freebie


Today is the 15th....so that means new freebie and a new challenge on the Chi Chi Memories challenge blog...  I mean look at this cutie...you know you want her...



I used some leftover scraps from Simple Stories to create this fun background on the card.  I colored her with my Copics and chalks...  I love the darker lines on this image this month...

Be sure to run over to the Challenge blog and pick up your freebie....

Happy crafting...Lynda

Entering this card into the following:
Card Mania:  Something New
Craftin' Desert Diva - Birthday
Paper Pretties - Birthday

3 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

The image and papers look like they were made for each other.

Shelly said...

Oh this is terrific! I just love the colors and I stopped over a grabbed the freebie! Thank you!!!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Diva's
Shelly

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Yes, she is a cutie, and the card is darling!