Past Design Teams

Sunday, February 16, 2014

February Freebie from Chi Chi Memories

Time for the new freebie from Chi Chi Memories and the new monthly challenge.  This month the freebie is this darling boy...his name is Handsome Jordy!!



I decided to create a CAS card using him.  I colored him with Copics and then fussy cut the image out.  I then found the cute word bubble in my stash and cut it out.  I then drew the lines and doodles around the edge of my card base and added the image.



Be sure to stop by the Chi Chi Memories blog to see all the great designs using this freebie, pick up yours, and enter the challenge!

Happy crafting....Lynda

Entering this card into the following:
Kit and Clowder - Coloured Image


2 comments:

Nancy said...

So cute! :o)

Sparkly Engineer said...

As Dr. Who says "Bow ties are Cool". My kids would love this card.