Past Design Teams

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Chi Chi Wednesday

So this month at Chi Chi Memories they released 4 individual images...and these little girls are just adorable...

I mean look at them:





this is Mage:

I decided to use Mage for my project...she is colored with my Copics and then highlighted with both chalks and a chalk pencil.  I then added pieces of this wonderful paper by Basic Grey and the sentiment words are from Momenta.


See the cute flower and button on the card...those are from Red Rubber Designs...you better hurry if you want some of those as Pam is having a HUGE inventory blowout sale right now...go check it out!

Drop by the Chi Chi Memories blog to see all the other wonderful projects the designers have created using this great new release!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

Entering this card into the following:
Kit and Clowder colored image challenge

No comments: