Past Design Teams

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Paper piecing fun

So I've been working on a bunch of cards for the past few days....today I decided to take a break and work on a technique that I have only done one other time....paper piecing with a digital image.  In order to make this work you have to print the image first and then adhere your pattern paper to the printed image and print it again; in my case and again and yet again until you have all the pieces...

I decided to print this cute free cup from The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS) and enter it into their 3rd birthday celebration challenge on their blog.



I think it turned out super cute...that paper is from Crate...love their lines for this type of project.

Happy crafting....Lynda

Entering this card into the following:
The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS) - birthday challenge
Crafting by Designs - birthday
Stamping Royalty - birthday

3 comments:

Dana said...

Lovely card!! Love the vintagey feel from the pattern paper!! Great paper piecing too!! Thanks for playing with us during the TAWS birthday celebration!!

núria claverol i català said...

beautiful card
the papers and the colors combo that you used are great

hugs

Sparkly Engineer said...

I can never manage digital images much less paper piecing them. This looks super. I love the papers you chose and the border punch really adds something interesting.