Past Design Teams

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Christmas paper in a non-traditional way



Week 14-1

Use some Christmas paper in a non-traditional way.  This week the Design Team was asked to use Christmas paper in a non-traditional way...most of the designers worked with this paper:



with the holiday I was not at home, so my project features papers from the Nordic Pines line:


I picked the paper titled Nordic Sweater/dots for my project:




I decided to pick a section of the pattern paper to use on my card; trimming from one white line to the coordinating white line on the other side of the wonderful sweater pattern.  I then found a flower in my stash that matched the color and a white brad for the center.  I then found a sweet sentiment rubon to use on the card:


so...how will you use some of those wonderful Christmas papers that you have in a non-traditional way?  Be sure to link up your project before January 13, 2014 on the Cuttin' and Stampin' challenge blog!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments: