Past Design Teams

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Anything goes with Winter 14-2

Time for the next challenge on the Cuttin' and Stampin' challenge blog.  Challenge 14-2 is an Anything Goes with Winter theme.

For my creation I started with a few of the stamps from the Paper Smooches Freezy Fellas stamp set:




I picked the cute guy on the top right...I decided that he needed some arms, and that cute hat, so I stamped those and then I looked at him and decided that he needed to be a little taller.  So, I masked the entire stamped image and stamped the bottom circle again below so my snowman is three tall.  I then stamped the sentiment I U this much on the upper right of my card.  I then colored him with my Copics.  I cut out the hat and added it to his head using foam tape.  I then used a corner rounder on the right two corners of my white cardstock.  I then adhered it to the piece of Bo Bunny Woodland Winter line that I had covered my card base with.



I think he looks soooo cute...don't you.  Be sure to check out all the other fantastic projects featured on the Cuttin' and Stampin' blog and enter the challenge by linking up your project to the challenge blog!

Happy crafting....Lynda




2 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Like how you shadowed the snowman it really gives him dimension

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card!