Past Design Teams

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Whew...are you sure it's not winter???

So the calendar may still say Fall, but the weather in most of the country sure is looking a LOT like winter.  I know here in the Pacific Northwest we have had super below normal temperatures for a long time and just now are starting to see the more normal middle-40-ish daytime highs.  I for one am glad to be out of the 20's for daytime highs and teens at night...brrrr...

Well that being said, we got NO SNOW during this cold snap; I know that lots of the country did get some white stuff, but here we got NONE.  So I knew right away that I wanted to use this cute bear making a snow angel from the newly released Joyful Season set.  This adorable set contains 6 images (you will get both JPEG and PNG formatted files) for all your super cute cold weather crafting needs.




So my cute little guy is colored with my Copics...then I went over a few places with my chalks to add some extra color variations...  I then used a Spellbinders die to cut out both the round and scalloped circles that he is on.  The pattern papers and ribbons are all from Red Rubber Designs Hemingway collection.

Be sure to check out all the wonderful samples created using this fun new set on the Chi Chi Memories blog.  And don't forget the freebie challenge ends on Friday...so run and pick up your freebie now and enter!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

Entering this into:

Ribbon Carousel challenge - anything goes with ribbon
Craft your Passion - Let is Snow
Paper Playtime - Winter Fun

1 comment:

Vickie Y said...

Lynda, your card is adorable!