Past Design Teams

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Chi Chi cuteness

Today I am sharing with you another creation that features the new November digital release from Chi Chi Memories titled Baking Fun:


this adorable sets contains 7 images in JPEG and all 7 images in PNG format; for a total of 14 files.

Here is my card:


for my card I wanted to focus on the image and decided to color these cute girls to look like my own girls.  So the oldest has red hair and the youngest has blonde hair.  I just think they are adorable.  I found this fabulous pattern paper that matched and decided to keep the card super simple and not add anything else to it.

Be sure to check out all the other wonderful images available in the Chi Chi Memories store here.

Happy crafting....Lynda

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just delightful. Love the cheerful colours and the baking scene.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Stacy H-W said...

Super cute Linda! Love that sweet stamp and your coloring is fab. Thanks for the sweet words on my blog. I enjoyed reading them! hugs, Stacy H-W