Past Design Teams

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Love coloring with kids

I had the chance earlier this week to take my Copics with me while my girls were at their karate lessons.  Although this is not unusual, what was is having a really super cute little 4 year old girl helping me pick out colors to use when coloring in an image.  She and I have colored in the past with my Prismacolor makers, so this was the first time with markers....and she was LOVING all the bright colors...


I think we made a great team and created a wonderful image...don't you...

so this is dedicated to my muse Angelina...and her dimples!

Happy crafting...Lynda

Entering this into the following:
Link up for Pink - Pink


3 comments:

Esther said...

She's fun!!! Lovin' her pink hair :)
Thank you for joining our linking party!!!

CraftyGirl said...

Love her hair doo! I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Link Up For Pink DT

JoanneK said...

Awe, so cute!