Past Design Teams

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Birdie Brown September freebie

So I have to say that I totally adore the images made by Birdie Brown.  And her freebie for September is just perfect for making some cute Halloween greetings!!!

For my card I colored the image using my Copics.  I then mounted the image onto black cardstock and then continued to stack the pattern paper (Echo Park) onto black cardstock and then onto the card base that I covered with this awesome orange cardstock.  I think this image is just soooo much fun!!!



Even if you don't have time to quickly take the challenge (which ends tomorrow)...be sure to drop by and pick up this cute image and then thank Torico for another wonderful freebie!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

Entering this into the following:
Birdie Brown - September freebie challenge
Time 4 Scrap - Halloween
Fairy tale - Pumpkin

4 comments:

Dewi Lestari said...

It's very pretty! Thanks for joining at Fairy Tale Challenge: Pumpkin, Mushroom, Bat
Hugs
Dewi

Torico said...

This is simple yet cute! Thank you for joining this month's challenge at Birdie brown.

Jenny said...

Eine tolle Karte mit einem süßen Motiv und in tollen Farben. Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge. LG Jenny

Lady said...

funny card ....thanks for joining us at T4S
kisssss
Lady/DT-T4S