Past Design Teams

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I've got Chi Chi Memories on my mind

I have to say that the images in the Friendship Set 1 are just adorable!!!  I knew right away that I wanted to create something special using this wonderful image that showcases a strong friendship bond.

I pulled out this pattern paper first and then colored the image in tones that would compliment it using my Copic markers.  I then mounted the image and sentiment onto coordinating cardstock and then mounted them onto the card base.

Speaking of sentiment...isn't that a wonderful sentiment...



Be sure to check out all the inspiration by the design team on the Chi Chi Memories blog!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda



Entering this into the following challenges:
Crafting by design - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just precious and yes its okay to cry.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing this fantastic friendship card with us at Word Art Wednesday. What a great sentiment and I really like the soft colors!

Deborah said...

How cute!!! Love them!!!