Past Design Teams

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Chi Chi Wednesday's

It's Wednesday...so that means another look at a project featuring the wonderful digital stamps from Chi Chi Memories!!!

This week I decided to use the flower from the Spring is Here set for my card.  I had a birthday card to make and wanted to keep it CAS (clean and simple).
I printed the image and colored it with my Copic markers.  I then fussy cut the image out.
I then ran a single strip of washi tape along the card front, added the sentiment just above the washi and added the colored flower image.




My MIL loved the card!!

Be sure to check out all the other wonderful projects made by the designers on the Chi Chi Memories blog.

Happy crafting.....Lynda

Entering this card into the following challenges:
Cuttin and Stamping - Clean and Simple
Lady Bug Crafts - birthday theme
Tuesday Throwdown - Birthday party




7 comments:

WendyP said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at the Tuesday Throwdown challenge blog this week

Dana Tatar said...

Great card! I love the C&S design. =)

Beverly said...

Wow! This card is very effective. CAS for sure! Good work

Tuesday Throwdown DT member,
Bev
Artsystamper.com

Maria said...

A very pretty CAS card! Love the colors and the lovely flower!

KimCreate said...

Very pretty CAS card! Thanks for joining the Tuesday Throwdown birthday challenge!
Kim L. DT

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

Great card Lynda. The sentiment looks hand written - Love that. Thanks for playing along with us at Cuttin' and Stampin'. We have an open Design Team Call going on. You have until Aug 11th to enter.

Tammy S.

Rosy Newlun said...

Hey there -- great card!
Did you enter a giveaway at Crafter's Companion? Please check - I think your name is listed on the winners list!

Aloha, Rosy