Past Design Teams

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Chi Chi Wednesday

It's that time again...time for the Wednesday Chi Chi Memories project showcase!!!  This week I decided I wanted to create something super cute using the Jordy with his surfboard image from the new Beach Time set.  I started first picking my pattern paper from the My Minds Eye Noteable collection.  I just LOVE this rich blue pattern...  I thought it would look wonderful with the sunshine pattern surfboard next to it.  I am really happy with how the colors pop on the image when colored with the pallet from this line!  He is colored with my Copics and a little chalk is used for the background...


I think he looks like he's ready to hit some waves....after stopping by to wish you a "hello" first that is...

Happy crafting....Lynda


Entering this into the following:
C is for Challenge - Summer
Marker Pop - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Challenge #149 
V's sweet ideas - Summer Fun





6 comments:

Cathy said...

I love the image and the way you colored the surf board is Awesome....I saw your card on MIM

Unknown said...

Simply and clever. Love your coloring, it's awesome! I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a fun little beach creation and your colouring is beautiful.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Katherine said...

Super cute! Your coloring is fabulous!!

Katherine K :) said...

What a cute card and super cute image! Love the bold colours! I spotted you at MIM and had to come over for a closer look! So glad I did! :)
Katherine xx

Karen Letchworth said...

VERY pretty, Lynda. I enjoyed browsing through your blog to see all your lovely creations. Thanks for sharing with us this month at V's Sweet Ideas, and I also hope that you will stop by and share with us at Word Art Wednesday - always Anything Goes, and I would be thrilled to have you share with us.
Blessings,
Karen
V's Sweet Ideas
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com