Past Design Teams

Friday, June 14, 2013

Fabulous image and a challenge



Whimsy and Stars Studio has a freebie and challenge going on right now...the image is this adorable girl...and if you follow them via email you get these additional "fairytale" images...  so I combined both to create this cute birthday card:


When I printed my image I put the stars around her.  I printed the crown and want on separate paper and cut them out.  They are colored with gold smooch...then I used foam tape to mount them to the image, so her crown is sitting a bit off her head and the want looks like it's sticking out from her hand...

The whole thing is backed on some cute Jillibean Soup pattern paper.

Be sure to check out all the cute images by Whimsy and Stars!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

Entering this card into the following:
Whimsy and Stars freebie challenge

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so pretty and I love the sunshine yellow colouring.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Lilmade Designs said...

Love, love this card!!! Is too cute!