Past Design Teams

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Oh Snap

Birdie brown had this adorable freebie image this month and I have colored it like three or four times...I just haven't found the right combination of colors and pattern paper until I was printing some of these wonderful papers from Lilian Ellaboudy Design....this paper is from her Boho Flowers digital paper set.


I am really happy with this color combination and think the colors on this paper are just awesome...

Be sure to check out all the other papers you can download and print from Lilian's store here.

Happy crafting...Lynda

2 comments:

Torico said...

The background paper you chose is fabulous! And I love your shading on the lens. Thank you for joining my freebie challenge this month!

Unknown said...

Makes me wish that I was crafty so I could put together something this pretty!