Past Design Teams

Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's not easy being green

It kind of is if you are having fun though...and I was having a great time this week coloring things that feature green...

I first created this card for the Dilly Beans Going Green challenge.  I simply LOVE this image and knew right away that I wanted to create a dreamy background and green eyes that would draw you in....I think she turned out wonderful...in fact this is one of my new favorite cards...


and then there is the Farm Fresh Friday Lucky You think green challenge...  I knew I wanted to use this sassy little Megan stamp and color her up with green hair...I then had fun with the sentiment on my computer and ran my card through the printer before adding her to the card front.




I hope you've enjoyed my spin with green...I have one more on my craft table that's all ready for a card...so you can look for her in a day or two...

Happy crafting...Lynda

Entering the first card into the following:
Dilly Bean Going Green Challenge

Entering the second card into the following:
Greeting Farm Fresh Friday Lucky You think green challenge





No comments: