Past Design Teams

Friday, January 04, 2013

Card set

My end of year project for MyGrafico was this wonderful set of cards that I created using the Build your HomeTown set by Revidevi.  The set comes with 29 images that you can mix and match to create wonderful scenes for all your paper crafting needs.  I created these cute towns and printed them and created this matching card set:


I used circles and no color outlines to create the clouds on the blue background that I added.  After printing the images I used a black marker to outline and add emphasis on the lines of each image.  If you look close you can see that I created one scene and then flipped it in my software program for printing to create a fun set of cards.  Be sure to check out all the Build your own sets available by Revidevi in the MyGrafico store!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments: