Past Design Teams

Friday, December 14, 2012

More holiday cheer

With the holidays drawing near quickly...I had to get on the ball and finish cards.  This year I've made a bunch of different cards instead of my normal assembly line production cards...  When I saw this challenge on the Alley Way blog I knew I had to get out some of their images I had ready to color and get busy...


For my project I used two of the July freebies and some of this wonderful Simple Stories pattern paper:





I have about a dozen more cards to make soon...I have a few coloring hours on the books this week...wish me luck and Merry Christmas!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

entering this into:
the Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired #17 challenge

2 comments:

Kim S said...

Beautifully colored and shaded. I love those festive trees on the striped paper! So glad to see you at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

jessica said...

This is such a beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for sharing and playing along with The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge!!