Past Design Teams

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

And the card making continues

The deadline for the Hope you Can Cling To challenge is coming up....time is running out...  I have only two...yes TWO projects left to complete and then have have done EVERY challenge they posted...that makes 35 cards...or if you misplaced your tracking paper...36 because you made an extra card for one challenge along the way...

Here is a cute one that I put together yesterday.  The challenge is to use canvas, clay, and cork (also burlap) on your project...so I pulled out my newest Greeting Farm image Latte Anya and got busy.  I thought I would also take on the Farm Fresh Friday challenge to create my own background using stamps...  I pulled out the adorable sentiment from the Furever set and got busy.



I added these cute flowers from my stash and popped her up with some foam...

She's so cute...and so appropriate that I have her since we are in Starbucks land here in Seattle...

If you have a chance to do one or more of the challenges for the Hope you can Cling To challenge at Splitcoast stampers I encourage you to give it a try...the wonderful folks receiving the cards would be so lucky to get one of your handmade creations!!

Happy crafting...Lynda

Submitting for the Farm Fresh Friday challenge create your own background.

No comments: