Past Design Teams

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Wryn is just so cute

I have to say that I am in love with the Tiddly Inks Wryn digital stamp character.  Christy draws her so stinkin' adorable...no matter what she has her doing...just sooo cute...

They are having a Fall challenge on their blog...so I pulled out this image titled Wryn and Wren Too Tweet...

I colored her with my Copics...I've been working on coloring darker hair...I think this is a good color combination...  I created this background using this wonderful My Minds Eye pattern paper that I had...added a few flowers from Petaloo...and my card was done:



Well...time to get back to coloring...so many images...so little time...happy fall yall...

Happy crafting....Lynda

Submitting this card into the Tiddly Inks Challenge #95 Fall

1 comment:

Loopylou. said...

hiyah lynda! ooooh this is just delicious, I love it!
thank you so much for sharing it with the tiddly inkers this week
hugs Lou xxx