Past Design Teams

Monday, September 03, 2012

Matching Monday


I am so excited to be doing another month as a guest designer for the Chalk N Stock challenge blog.   For my project this week I first picked out this adorable image and colored her.  I then chalked her background.  I then set out to find the perfect paper and elements to complete my card.  I found the paper, but wasn't happy with the other elements as I was matching them up....I kept going back to the cover of the package of snippets from the Basic Grey Clippings line...the color was a perfect match...


because I liked it so much...I cut it out of the cover...and used it on my card...


I hope you'll look at your packaging a little more from now on....and pull out your chalk and get busy creating some wonderful backgrounds!

Happy crafting....Lynda

Supplies:  Stamp: The Greeting Farm Furever, Markers:  Copic, Chalk:  Close to my Heart, Pattern paper:  Simple Stories, Chipboard sentiment: Basic Grey, Washi Tape:  My Minds Eye




No comments: