Past Design Teams

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Getting sketchy

So each Saturday a new sketch is posted on the Greeting Farm area of the Splitcoast Stampers forum...I decided to take the challenge and pulled out one of my favorite images to use.

I stamped my image onto white cardstock and colored her in with my Copic markers.

I pulled out some of the cute Washi tape that I ordered from CHA and just picked up on Thursday.  The sentiment I used on the card is the center of a sticker from Momenta...I love how you can cut apart their stickers and use just the parts that work for your project.  The flowers are also Momenta.  The cardstock is from Diecut with a View and the 1/4 pound stack from Impress stamp store.  (which I love to pick up to use on cards)

Here she is::


Be sure to check out the challenge that are always going on at Splitcoast stampers...or just look through their gallery if you need some inspiration...talk about wicked talented stampers...totally!!

Happy crafting...Lynda

No comments: