Past Design Teams

Friday, September 14, 2012

Getting sketchy

Nothing like a good sketch to get your creative juices going...and the sketch that was posted on the Splitcoast Stampers forum by the Greeting Farm was just what I needed.

I stamped this cute image called Anya Treats on cardstock and colored her with my Copics.  I then used pieces of Momenta pattern paper...even cutting the heart from a piece to add as an accent.  The textured blue cardstock from Momenta was the perfect edition to the card...nothing like a little texture to make a card pop.  I added the small dots with a white gel pen around the edges and added the sentiment rubon...


This was just what I needed to jump start my Mojo a little to finish some projects I have had on my desk...

Happy crafting...Lynda

No comments: