Past Design Teams

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Some like it hot...and then those of us that live in the Seattle area...don't!!

The weather here in the Seattle area has been HOT the past few days...and on days like this I just want to hide inside the house and watch tv...so that also means I get some coloring time.  Between the heat and the girls taking swimming lessons I have gotten quite a bit of coloring time in this past week...

This cutie is Wryn and I just think she is the sweetest thing...  I created the flower on the card from a vintage pattern...that is some vintage sheet music I had in my mixed media papers...  I'm dropping her in the mail to a friend tomorrow...



I hope wherever you are the weather is cooling down a bit so you can get out and enjoy the last few weeks of summer vacation.

Happy crafting....Lynda

Supplies:  Tiddly Inks Friends are Flowers Clear stamp set; Copics, Vintage sheet music, Vintage pattern for flower; purple brad from my stash, Colorbox ink on the edges.

1 comment:

Amy E said...

I'm from the Seattle area too (Port Orchard) and you're right...it was horrendously HOT!! Thank goodness it cooled off today! Funny how we all like cooler cloudy weather in this area!

Your card is super cute! I wish I could color hair like that!!